With over 50 years of experience playing the violin and more than 500 songs on his repertoire, you can be sure of a great performance!
1 or 2 Members
All the couples I have played for agree that having a violin play their special tune for the bride's entry, Tunes they know and love while they are signing the register and then a stirring piece for them and the guests to walk out to, has been a highlight of their wedding.
- Play for up to 30 mins while guests are arriving
- A piece of music special to the bride as she walks up the isle
- 1 or 2 while you are signing the register
- Followed by another wedding march or voluntary as the couple leave
- Play 1 or 2 sets during the meal, starting on the guests arrival and finishing when desert/coffee is served
Thank you so much for being a part of my special day. Your music made it so much more memorable and my frends are still talking about it
Mr & Mrs Taylor
Can I begin by saying what a lovely player you really are! You made our day so elegant and classy 🙂
I was very happy with your song choices throughout the meal, We love classical music.
Everyone has said what a lovely touch it was to have you there. I hope you had a lovely day as did we.
Mr & Mrs Simpson